Rutland Community Agents provide free, confidential information, advice and assistance about local services for people across Rutland who are in need of support.
The service is available for single people, couples and families of all ages.
Community Agents provide information and help in many areas, to give you an idea here are just a few:
- Home safety checks & guidance
- Information on social events or befriending to meet new people
- Volunteering opportunities to help others
- Arranging special financial or benefit advice to maximise income
- Access to transport
- Support to help people live independently at home
For more information, visit their website here, or call 01572 756851